Re: [IP] Anyone else have this problem?

Cindy, you only need to use that cap for the silhouette if you are going to
do some mud wrestling :-) .
It doesn't keep the end sterile at all--it just keeps dirt off, but if you
are in the shower, then it may even be worse, since the shower water can't
rinse it clean.  My endo initially told me to discard it (that is until i
told him about the mud wrestling).

<<<<<I don't use the silhouette but heard that there is a plastic cap you are
supposed to put on it when you disconnect for using the shower or swimming.