Re: [IP] Hand Washing

> Holly Nelson wrote:
> A little off topic, but with an 8 yr. old boy who loves the being out in the
> dirt I felt the need to ask this.  Does anyone use a hand sanitizer (like
> Purell) when their is no water available?  I was wondering if it would alter
> the result of the test.

It depends on what's in it, and more particularly if it leaves any residue. If
it has skin cream or leaves an aroma it is likely best avoided. If all else
fails rubbing alcohol packets should be used, since the alcohol evaporates off
fast and shouldn't leave residue. Just be sure it's REALLY dry first, he can
tell by whether it still feels like it's cooling his skin.

Ted Quick