Re: [IP] Anyone else have this problem?

On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, Donna wrote:

> I think you misunderstood what Im talking about it is the portion (the sealed
> part) that is connected to me that is getting the bubble in it. I don't
> understand how that bubble is getting there. Are you suggesting not to let the
> part hang, if so what do I do with it.  I always prime before reconnecting but
> that doesn't do anything on that end just keeps air from the other end from
> getting in there.
You are right, I did misunderstand. I've never heard of of getting a
bubble in the part attached to the set. That should self seal when you
remove the QR fitting. Has this occurred on more than one occasion??

You should definetly talk to MM about his problem. The QR fitting should
not leak when you are disconnected.