Re: [IP] Anyone else have this problem?

I think you misunderstood what Im talking about it is the portion (the sealed
part) that is connected to me that is getting the bubble in it. I don't
understand how that bubble is getting there. Are you suggesting not to let the
part hang, if so what do I do with it.  I always prime before reconnecting but
that doesn't do anything on that end just keeps air from the other end from
getting in there.