Re: [IP] Anyone else have this problem?

I use the silhouette infusion set.  I change it every three days.  I am using
salene solution for now and will go live with insulin in July.  I get the
infusion set on pretty easily.  By the second day I have a very small red
spot where the canula goes in the skin.  It does not hurt or itch.  When I
remove it on the third day, the canular has a little blood on it or perhaps
in it because it does not wipe off.  What am I doing wrong?