Re: [IP] Anyone else have this problem?

> Why not?
> I thought the "tail" was what is on you, near the tape?
> I leave my pump running and on the dresser and let the tubing hang
> off the dresser, way below the level of the pump. I guess we have
> two tails?

When you leave the infusion line hanging from the pump, the small
pressure caused by the weight of the insulin in the tube,
ever-so-slightly will deflate the tube itself and allow a small
amount of extra insulin to escape out the disconnect needle. When you
bring the disconnect level with the pump you see this as air in the
tube as the tube re-inflates and sucks air in from outside.