Re: [IP] Accutility Program

Accutility is not free, but it's not too expensive (and you get the cable
that you need for the Accu-Check Complete meter).  I purchased it direct
from Boehringer-Mannheim (Roche) about 6 months ago for $34.95.

Here's more info:

One quick note: I initially had trouble getting it to recognize my meter,
and found out that when you insert the mini-plug into the meter, you have to
push pretty hard to get it to seat properly.  It's that last 0.25mm that
makes all the difference.