[IP] Fast-take

I called on the phone today, told the lady that I was on an insulin pump and
test 6-10 times a day and had the one touch profile and wanted a Fast-Take to
replace the QID I use in my purse.  I also had purchased the software InTouch
a few months ago and heard the newer software was out that would work with
the one touch as well as the Fast Take and would they send the upgraded
version to me with a Fast-Take download cable adapter?

All she asked was if I was willing to send them back the QID eventually (I
want to use up my strips), then confirmed my shipping address, and is sending
it Fed-Ex.  She did have me talk to someone in the tech dept re: the
software, but they are shipping it too.  No problem.