Re: [IP] Fast Take Meter & AccUtility

I called lifescan yesterday and asked if I could get a fast take meter sent
to me and they said we don't usually do that, but we have a rebate
program....I paused and said that on the "Diabetes" web site I was told that
I could get one and said that since I would be spending so much money on
strips could they please send me a complimentary meter and they said they
would have to check with the manager.  Well they put me on hold for just a
minute came back and said that they said that they WOULD be able to send one.

It is on it's way.

Pat Marino