Re: [IP] Fast Take Meter & AccUtility

I just got a free fast take yesterday.  I wrote them in an email and told
them that my insurance would not pay for the meter but would pay for strips.
They replied and asked me to call customer service and talk to them and they
might be able to help me.  the guy I talked to was real nice . I told him I
was on the pump and chacked 8 to 10 times a day.  He said that he would have
one out to me within 5 days.  Don't give up and keep trying.  Good Luck!