[IP] Fast Take Meter & AccUtility

I tried like someone mentioned to get a free FastTake meter and all they
told me (both through email and phone) was that there was a rebate and
trade-in program.  I mentioned I check my BG 10-12x a day.  Nothing.  *sigh*
I don't know how anyone gets this free stuff.  Seems like I never can.

I also failed at getting the software for the Accu-Chek Complete.

With how much money I pay on strips, I refuse to give these companies any
more of my hard earned money!

Ellen Compell (Age 30)
Type II, Pumping since Dec. 1998
MiniMed 507C