[IP] Disabled Question Court Ruling

Oh, brother..!!  What do they consider a "major life activity"?  Personally,
I consider living to be one of them.  Without insulin I can't do it..(break
please to fix my no delivery alarm?) Without my glasses I could trip over yet
another speed bump and maybe this time break my neck..(can I go to the car to
get my spare pair?)  We could go on to cover so many things.

I'm surprised they even allow being confined to a wheelchair,  you'd think
they would throw that into the "..or other measures.." catagory.

The Americans With Disabilities Act needs to be rewritten.