Re: [IP] Arbys

I would be willing to bet that your carbs are off.  the bun alone is around 45g
+ if the chicken was breaded you need to add for that.  The fries at most fast
food places are around 45 - 60 g.  I have had problems with all fast food
places.  But I now know that if I eat a whopper with cheese from Burger King
with no fries its about 45 grams! I don't believe every restaurant's nutritional
guide is correct.  We have gone by them and I would be high 2 hours later.