Re: [IP] Arbys

When I eat fast food like that I do half of my bolus before I eat and the
other half on a square wave bolus for about an 1 1\2 to 2 hours.  Sometimes,
if I miscalculate my carbs I will be high but it usually works for me.
Another way I have done it is by saying that you have a sandwich with 48
carbs.  I round up to 50. If I have fries that are 34 I say 35 or 40.  That
also sometime works,but usually for me at McDonald's:)  Hope this helps.

              Cheri :)