Re: [IP] Disabled Question Court Ruling

Well this is just great! Now we stand there until we either go into DKA or have
an insulin reaction and when we can't perform our job because we are on the
floor we get fired. Then I guess we can all apply for disability and stay home!
This decision makes it easy for employers to fire someone with diabetes if they
have too many doctors appts. Especially someone who is newly diagnosed.