[IP] Arbys

We ate dinner at Arbys lastnight and used the guide book for the carbs, and
because Kevin was high before from eating the same meal at Arbys, we gave a
extra unit for the fat content.

He had a plain chicken fillet sandwich and 1 order of curly fries. We figured
46 carbs for sandwich and 38 for fries.

He was 287 4 hours later when I checked him before I went to bed! yeowza.

Anyone else have that problem with Arbys???

His basals are good, and we have been ok with his bolus ratio in the past.
This has happened 2x now with Arbys....

Mom of kevin, 11, pumping 7 weeks!