Re: [IP] Another theory about set change problems: Too thin???

You can have scar tissue without being able to see it.  I use the tender
(silh,comfort) and it works fine for me.  I can't use my lower right stomach
(below the navel).  It looks OK, but there is too much scar tissue there.  My
dr. kept saying I had scar tissue and I kept saying that it felt OK to me.
Anyway, if you have given yourself alot of shots in a certain area, you can
have scar tissue there and not know it.  I use my upper stomach and upper
butt and they work fine.  The tenders work great for me and I am thin.  Just
insert at a shallow angle.