Re: [IP] A Cure

Lia, that was interesting.  But it seems like it only works if you are a
Chinese diabetic.  :-)
As Mark Twain said, " you can fool some of the people all the time,,,, "
Of course I don't think anyone on this list would trade their pump for any
of Dr FuManChu's pills.

<<<<<I can't believe this.  Yet another person/company trying to make money
of this disease.  Has anyone ever seen this before?  A so called Chinese
cure for diabetes.  How can anyone get away with marketing something like
Please open this website and read on.  Please write back with any comments.
I'd like to hear what others have to say about this too.