Re: [IP] RE: How do you cater for fat?

Thanks for all your comments. Fritz is a meat, and my Mum thinks it is
similar to baloney. I have to take her word for it, as I don't know what
baloney is - we live in Australia.
I don't have any problems with pasta, with the square wave bolus I have found
that I can manage pasta quite well. As yet, I haven't tried pizza, but I
wouldn't have thought cheese or meat would make that much difference.
Next time I have fritz, I will try the square wave, and see how it goes.