[IP] Great lab!!

Had my first A1C after using the pump for six months....it was 5.5!!
Never been below 6 before.

However, I had a microalbumin (all fasting labs, by the way) of 99.4.
Normals are 0-20. So I had some protein in my urine. Last summer it was
fine. The doc said that it couldbe due to exercise, as I bicycle more
now than in the winter. She wants me to avoid exercise for 24 hours
before my next appointment and I will redo the test.

She also ordered 250 test strips a month. Thanks, Physicians Plus.