[IP] my poor eyes

I have had laser surgery on 9 different occasions to my right eye. Well I have
been having a lot of break through hemhorrages since. It has been a few years
since my last laser. They seem to be a lot more frequent lately though. My eye
Dr seems to give me the impression that there is no more that can be
done,unless the bleeds are so bad as to warrant a vitrectomy. Everything I
have read about this operation scares the living crap out of me! Is it as bad
as it seems? And with the symptoms I am exhibiting, does it seem inevitable
that I will have to have this operation eventually? For some reason I am
always afraid to ask the Drs these types of question. I guess I am afraid of
more bad news, or that they will make light of things. Well I know at least a
few people on the list have been through this and I would appreciate any
thought on this subject. Thanks!
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97