[IP] canula coming out

I have had a similar problem with the silhouette in the leg.  The canula
backs out of the skin even though the tape doesn't move.  I have literally
pumped insulin on top of the skin under the tape.

Although I have given up on the leg site for now, I think pointing the
insertion in a direction that will involve less movement will help.  For
instance, I had the insertion pointed toward my knee.  When I squatted or
bent down, it backed out.  I think it would work with a side to side