[IP] New Pump

Just wanted to fill you in about the new pump.  MiniMed sent me a brand new
507 pump and it was at my house before the promised delivery time.  They said
that my warranty that was on the other pump will carry over to this pump and
that gives me 2 more years of warranty even though it is a new pump.  Even
though I have a 2 year old 507 they wanted to replace it with another 507 and
not upgrade it to the 507c.  That is all right.  By the time my 2 years of
warranty is left who knows what MiniMed will have out :-)