Re: [IP] Bringing Up Lows

I used to buy the milk for Stephanie's school lunches, but haven't seen it in the stores in our area (Colorado Springs) lately. When I could find it, it was in the regular grocery store, near the juice boxes. I've seen the Hershey's chocolate, but no white milk. I did see Parmalite (sp?) white milk on the grocery shelves in Florida in March...many times, grocery stores will special order items for you if you are willing to buy a larger quantity (say, a case at a time), and our grocery store will even give you a quantity discount on a special order!
Good luck,
Betsy, mom of Stephanie, a 10 yo pumper