Re: [IP] Glucose test without the finger-prick

In a message dated 6/22/99 10:47:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< sends tiny
      electric currents into the skin...>>

This glucowatch sounds GREAT.  This is exactly what I want, BUT what is the
result of electricity running through me continuously?  I know I will be all
CHARGED up, but what else?  Of course we won't know the adverse affects for
10 years, but I would love to be using this now.  ellen