Re: [IP] Anything Unexpected?

> So now, on Wednesday, is there going to be something
> I would be pleased to learn of the experiences of
> others on 'Day One'.
> Kindest regards,
> Paul

I can say the unexpected thing is how great the pump
works - but on the other hand I had some lows that
wouldn't quit because the old insulin was working out
of my body - but it wasn't like that hadn't happened
before when I was on MDI.  I called my doctor's
answering service and he called me right back - so my
advice would be to have access to your doc for the
first day and night until you settle in.  But overall
the pump is great and I wish I had done it a long time

Do You Yahoo!?