Re: [IP] Anything Unexpected?

> I have been reading with interest here for about a month now, and
> I'm seeing lots of comment about, problems with the infusion sets,
> painful sets, gushers etc. etc. the list goes on, which is why I
> guess I am a little nervous.
> So now, on Wednesday, is there going to be something 'unexpected'
> that I hadn't thought of that I should be prepared for.

Probably nothing unexpected. Try to keep in mind that on the list you
usually only hear about the problems that people are trying to solve.
With over 1300 list members, there is a lot of 'quiet' satisfied
happy pumpers who are just waiting to lend a hand or tell you how
they solved their 'newbie' problems "once upon a time"