[IP] Less myopia after period on pump ?

         I recently had bypass surgery. After the surgery, I no longer needed glasses for distance. I asked my opthamologist
about it and he wasn't sure what happened. I now have 20/20 in the left eye and 20/30 in the right. And that's without
glasses. He confirms that there was a refraction change but that's all.
         I have been on the pump since April of '98 and was wondering if this time on the pump made the difference in my sight
and not the bypass surgery. Possibly just a coincidence ?  I have had laser surgery in both eyes and have heard that eyesight
can get worse in the beginning of pump therapy and thereafter get better . If this is any example it's great