[IP] Alarm A-49

Just moments after I sent the first e-mail regarding my 2 y/o 507 MiniMed
called me.  They told me that they didn't have a refurbished loaner pump in
my color and wanted to know if it was all right to send me a NEW 507 and I
can keep this one.  Of course I said that would be fine but still don't know
what exactly that alarm meant.  I will investigate more.  Roz had mentioned
in a reply that maybe it was time for an upgrade and I don't think it is.  I
got this pump new 2 years ago and it has 4 years of warranty.  Also I didn't
think there was that much difference between the 507 and the 507c.