[IP] Sending 2 y/o 507 back to MiniMed

Just wondering if any of you ever got an alarm that was A-49?  I got two of
them within 12 hours.  With the first one I called MiniMed right away because
this alarm is not listed in the book.  They told me that I had to push SEL
and ACT to stop the alarm and then I had to set the clock back 1 minute.  She
told me if I get another one within a week they wanted the pump back.
Needless to say I got one within 12 hours.  I again called MiniMed and they
are sending me a new pump by 10:30 a.m. tomorrow morning.  They want my pump
back and I have the choice of either keeping the refurbished 507 they are
sending me or getting my pump back within 6 to 8 weeks after they go through
it.  I hope all turns out fine.