[IP] Acrylic Nails

Hi Ro:  I have had acrylics for some time and have had absolutely no problems
with infections, lifting or nails coming off.  When I was considering
acrylics, I asked my hairdresser for a recommendation and she gave me Joann's
name (great name, don't you think?!).  I talked to her and told her I was
diabetic.  Frankly, I don't know if she does anything any different for me
than she does for others, but I have an appointment tomorrow and I'll ask.
If so, I'll let you know.  She is absolutely the greatest.  Hugs, Joanne Mc
(Any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me privately.)