Re: [IP] Fast Take Software

I know this has been discussed before  but I need more details.  I called to
try to get a Fast Take(for free) and they told me I could buy one and then
take advantage of rebates and trade in offers.  I don't want to buy a meter I
may use only a few time a week.  I want it to carry in my purse to check if I
need to while out running errand or what ever.  What have you said to these
people to make them send you the meter for free?  How did you phrase your
statement ?  Any help you be grateful.  Thanks

              Cheri :)