[IP] (no subject)

Hi everyone! I need some advice regarding pumping and wild boys! (5years). I
am really interested in it, but I'm also scared of it. My son is starting
school in the fall and ofcourse i'm nervous about that too. He is now getting
four shots a day and would need one while at school. The problem is that the
nurse is only there three days a week , so someone else would have to give it
to him. I feel very unomfortable with that especially if the person dosen't
have any experience in giving shots. His dr supports pump therapy, but is
somewhat concerned about his young age.I am wondering if the pump would make
all this a little easier?Please feel free to write thanks from Jeremys mom.
My E-mail is email @ redacted