Re: [IP] One Touch II vs. Profile

It is funny that you bring up a meter question.  I liked the profile but my
doctor switched me to the advantage so she could down load it.  Then minimed
sent me the accucheck complete.  i have taken tests on both of them and have
gotten results that arew a hundred units apart.  The weirdest thing i have
found is that if I switch hands I can come up with bs's that are different by
about 30-50 points.  Pretty weird huh.  Makes me want to see a study done on