RE: [IP] Fast Take Software

I have a FastTake too, the software from Lifescan is not yet available, I
understand that it will be released sometime this year. In the meantime,
there are several 'shareware' applications that will read the FastTake
meter. And, alternatively, you can read your meter using Microsoft
'Hyperterminal' and then copy the information into Excel. If you need any
help doing this, e-mail me privately and I will send the details how to do