Re: [IP] Silhouette...which way to insert (update) & ice cream

In a message dated 6/20/99 10:56:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< She is proudly dripping all over
 her clothes like all the rest of the kids who have a regular sized ice
 cream.  The managment waited until Erica showed up at the store this
 weekend before putting it out into the freezer, and although they said
 other people can buy it,  they are gearing it towards diabetics.  They
 are swallowing the cost of it (very expensive) and not increasing the
 cost of a cone.  I just thought I would share a nice story about the
 general population.  We need to hear them now and then...wouldn't  you
 say <grin>
 It sure made Erica's day.
Let her drip away and enjoy-What truly wonderful people they are.