[IP] Berrytine Plus Diet program

I'm a type 1 for six years and on the pump for 4. Humalog only.  I'm
about 50 lbs overweight and have great difficulty losing for a variety
of reasons.  Does anyone know about this product where one takes a fat
burning tablet 30-60 minutes before meals.  They also have a nutritional
"shake" to insure proper nutrients  as an optional replacement fo meals.
Any information about this product would be appreciated.  Thanks!

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN TUCSON