Re: [IP] Swimming with tenders

Hi! I'm Lily and I'm 16.  I use two kinds of sets, and I go swimming a
lot and haven't had much problem with them.  When I use a sof-set, I prep
my skin with I.V. prep, and then I put on a piece of polyskin II tape.
Then I put a little more IV prep over it, insert the set through the
tape, and put another piece of polyskin tape on top.  (I have to cut a
hole in the second piece of tape to put it over the set).  This works
pretty well and when I'm swimming and playing soccer all the time, the
set lasts about three days before it starts to get a little loose.
Sometimes I put some 3m transpore clear tape around the edges if they
start to loosen.
	The other set I use stays on a lot better.  It's the Comfort Set
and I just insert it as usual and go about my business.  Those work great
and I only still use the sof-set because it's convenient to insert it
with a sof-serter.  Good luck with keeping the sets on!
Lily