[IP] Re: Test Strips- Any Bargains

Thanks Jen. I did post this to the list and I've found lots of pharmaceutical companies that have "Medical Needs" programs, but test strips aren't covered by them.

When I come out of this tailspin, I will organize some sort of resource for other diabetics in this predicament. Any ideas you might have on that score would be welcome. I'd especially like to hear from any CDE's out there.  Ted?  Rhonda?  (And of course, Sara, who is not a CDE last I knew, would probably have something to say. Ditto Michael (I hope)  Come on guys, you know it could be any one of us, eh?  And as you know this is an expensive disease to operate.  I never thought about it much, as I've always had medical insurance, and I was always working- ever since I was dxed in 1963.

Looking forward to hearing from you all on how we might set up a depository for pump supplies and test strips.
As I mentioned earlier, Diesetronic and Lifescan paid just a token homage to such needs for me.
Sign me,
Thinking in Arkansas,