Re: [IP] Re: Acrylic Nails

Hi Ro,

I am a professional Nail Technician.  I wear acrylic nails
myself -- feel naked without them.  I also apply them to
other people.  If they are applied properly, there
shouldn't be any more risk of infection with them as

As far as gardening goes ... anytime you will be in a
situation where there might be dirt or germs, it is a good
idea to wear gloves to protect your hands and nails.

If you want a good water and chemical proof nail, then ask
your Nail Technician to seal your acrylic nails with gel
(Perma Gloss is the best) before your nails are polished.

Hope this has helped.  If you have any other questions,
feel free to write me.

Good luck.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Could anyone who wears acrylic nails let me know what
> your experience has
> been as far as any infections or other problems that may
> have come up.
> Thought I would like to improve my hand image, but talked
> myself out of it
> when one of the contraindications could be gardening.
> Thanks for any imput.
> Ro

Do You Yahoo!?