[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #222

> From: "Carole " <email @ redacted>
> This week I also was told for the first time that I my urine protein is slightly
> high and Tomorrow AM will start taking Vasotec, an ACE
> inhibitor to protect kidney function.  I am terrified and need
> some positive words of advice.  Thanks.

There are many people on this list who are living very happily with much more
serious complications than the one you describe.  That said, I can absolutely
understand your terror!  We spend so much time and effort and thought to avoid
complications.  Any complication is scary.  I hope that the treatment works to stop
the damage or even reverse it.  I'm sure this is adding stress to your life, so be
gentle with yourself and think positively.