[IP] Leaving paper on

Fellow Pumpers:
   I learn things in strange ways.  Left the white paper on by mistake and
have found that it seems to be better.  Never had a problem with Sof-set but
sometimes site would get itchy.  With the paper on, it seems even more
comfortable and bg's seem just as good if not better.  Seems as though it's
live and learn.  : o ).  I was told by rep. at 800# when I did this once
before to change ASAP, as it could slip.
   Want to thank all my fellow pumpers that responded to my msg. and gave me
the confidence to leave it as is.