[IP] Good Service

Hi everyone,

It looks as though my insurance is going to take ages to approve /
disapprove (I hope not) a pump for me - it seems they use some third party
for the approval procedure and yet another to supply the pump. No wonder
insurance is expensive!

Anyway, Disetronic have really come out on top here - they are going to loan
me a pump until the insurance is sorted out. So I get 'hooked up'  for the
first time next Wednesday - I'll have lots more questions shortly thereafter
I'm sure!

So I must give them top marks for service. It looks as though I shall have
to pay for the 'Tenders', and I shall try to claim this back later, has
anyone else gone down this path making a retrospective claim?