Re: [IP] re: ace inhibitors and dehydration

     Thanks for a concise & clear explanation for the WHY aspect....I'm
forwarding this to Melissa's e-mailbox marked URGENT!!! I agree completely
with your rationale about the need to explain why a patient should follow a
particular recommendation- same technique I used with my own students as a
high school teacher - much more successful than "just do it because I'm in
charge & you're the underling!!"LOL

Regards, Renee