Re: [IP] RE: Thankyou

> Just one other thing, you can't interchange the reservoirs can you??
> Someone told me this, but was just wondering if I was able to
> purchase these cheaper too, since Minimed supplies here in NZ are
> very expensive.
You might wish to investigate purchasing directly from MM and having
them shipped to you by air parcel post.  Might save you a few $$. I
don't know precisely who you should contact there, but you can start
by e-mailing Jack Joy and asking for the e-mail of the appropriate

Jack Joy email @ redacted (minimed web master)