[IP] Trouble with BGs

I have also had those unexplained periods of time when I will have to
decrease the amount of my basal insulin and bolus less - and other blocks
of time when it will be exactly the opposite. There are times when I am
sure it has something to do with where my infusion set is at the time,
and other times when there seems to be no correlation. There have also
been some posts from people who wondered if the Humalog itself was
causing some unpredictable things to happen. I wish I could understand
why these things were happening, although I'm not sure what that would
solve. I think the bottom line is still to go with the flow. Arnie