Re: [IP] Can anybody help?

 I have been going through a similar problem.  I have alot of bg swings for
no reason.  I have no problems with lows but I can go for being around 90 or
so to being over 300 within about an hour(unexplained).  My doctor has been
adjusting my basals but nothing has worked.  I understand your frustration
with the whole problem.  Hang in there, I'm sure things will work out.  Just
keep a Positive Mental Attitude( PMA for short).  It really does help:)  Good

               Cheri :)