[IP] Hot Weather affecting pump

Don't forget everyone.. as the summer heat increases to keep your pump
from getting too hot. My endo said that the humalog will lose a lot of
it's effectiveness if you allow the pump to get too hot in the sun. i am
sure everyone already knew this but thought I would remind you. I put
mine in a pocket instead of clipping on the waist to keep it out of
direct sunlight when I am outside.  April