[IP] going back to college

Hi vanessa my name is Lyle Sechrest I have been type 1 diabetic since I was 6 years old, I'm 31 now, and have gone back to college to study acupuncture, I just recently have gone on the mini med 507c, before going on the pump college was a strugle with my sugars bouncing all over the place, but now it is alot easier, I suggest seeing if the college that your interested in going too, has a diabled students program, I'm sighned up as a disabled student, and recieve such things as , out of classroom testing, extra time on taking test due to retinopathy, and the time it takes me to read things.  the whole college thing is that being a diabetic you need to be your own self advocate, to get your special needs met, the more you inform those around you of your condition, more doors will open.   GOOD LUCK!!!!