From: Brian Carter <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 12:52 AM
Subject: [IP] trouble with my BGs

This is really starting to confuse me.. I have been keeping with my
same schedule (school, school, and more school) i have not done
any extra exercise. but for some reason i have had a hard time
keeping my numbers up.  just checked it it was 45,  it is not a new
site or new cartridge,  for supper i ate a medium sized meal but
decided to reduce my normal bolus of 7 units for that size meal to
3 units because of the recent run of lows.  For the past 2 days i
have been having trouble keeping it over 70.  just wondering if the
"honeymoon phase could kick back in"  or what else could cause a
sensitivity to insulin like this.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted